Church of S. Pietro in Vincoli
The construction of the parish church, in Ligurian-Piedmontese Baroque style, began in 1681.
The interior, with a single nave and some side altars, preserves the high altar with a marble presbytery and balustrade, commissioned by Count Carlo Giacinto Alfieri, some frescoes, and a stucco and gold decoration of extraordinary beauty.
Current façade dates back to the early 1900s.
It stands in a panoramic position.